Steampunk Large Belt Buckle Oxidized Octopus Inlaid in Hand Painted Black Enamel Neo Victorian Fantasy Inspired Custom Colors Available
Make your accessories mean more with our unique hand painted belt buckles. This fantastic buckle pulls your look together and a great addition to any look.
• Embellished with a Large Skull and Crossbones (brass metal) plated in a antique gold (also available in antique silver mention during checkout).
• Exceptional quality and design for men and women.
• Available in a variety of colors, and it will stand out and add a fun focal point.
• Perfect for those shopping for that hard to please person in their life this makes a great gift!
• Uniquely designed - Art on your belt.
Using the buckle as my canvas, I start by free-hand painting the enamel and cures in a hard surface with a smooth high gloss finish. An intricate process that produces a sturdy and flawless look.
• Best Gift For Yourself or Your Loved Ones!
• The Belt Buckle arrives in an elegant box and ready to give as a gift.
ITEM: Large statement high quality belt buckle, heavy grade steel (black leather belt strap NOT included, option to add with your buckle).
QUANTITY: 1 pc.
MATERIAL: pewter plated steel, hand painted resin
-Approx 4" long x 3" wide with 90g weight, fits belt up to 1.5" width snap on leather belt
-High quality stainless steel, fits belt up to 1.5" width snap on leather belt (belt strap not included)
Design: Octopus -brass metal Oxidized brass (the aging process will have a variation of effects. Because of this natural process you will be receiving a version of what is pictured)(also available in antique silver or antique gold plating), inlaid in hand painted enamel.
Color Palette Shown: Black Glossy Enamel
Product Number: OCTO1ox-BLT9-001
Other color options available (choose from drop down menu).
BELT STRAP OPTION: (Due to additional weight, you will be informed of additional shipping charges).
• Add a Belt Strap with your Belt Buckle- Choose the size of your belt strap to go with your belt buckle.
Belt Strap 1-1/2" Wide Oil-tan Black Genuine Full Grain Vintage Leather
Made with snaps for interchanging buckles, Just "snap on" and "snap off". 1.5" wide ready for your Edwardian Renaissance buckle of choice. Size is measured from buckle end to the middle end to the middle hole at the tip end.
Size Available: S 32, M 34, L 36, XL 38
Vintage one piece solid full genuine buffalo oil-tan leather belt strap .Made with snaps for changing buckles, Just "snap on" and "snap off".
ENAMEL COLOR OPTION:
• If you would like to change the color of the sample you can select from the drop down list. Each color represents the main color of the design. Select "As Shown" for the item shown on the main product/first image.
• Uniquely designed
We start by hand painting the enamel and then delicately inlaying the desired embellished piece within the enamel encapsulating it in a hard surfaced resin enamel with a high gloss finish. An intricate process that produces a sturdy and flawless look.
All my items are unique creations and made in my San Francisco studio.
I create new designs everyday.
Stop by again soon and check out my new additions!
Thank you for visiting Edwardian Renaissance!
We Also Recommend
Antique Silver Skull and Crossbones Belt Buckle Inlaid in Hand Painted Glossy Black Onyx Enamel Neo Victorian Inspired with Color Options
Octopus Flask Belt Buckle Steampunk Flask Inlaid in Hand Painted Enamel Black and Silver Splash with Personalized and Color Options
Owl Head Belt Buckle Inlaid in Hand Painted Metallic Copper Enamel Neo Victorian Inspired with Intricate Brocade Etchings with Color Options
Lion Head Belt Buckle Inlaid in Hand Painted Glossy Black Enamel with Gold Swirl Design Metal Buckle with Assorted Color Options