Anchor Belt Buckle Inlaid in Hand Painted Glossy Black Onyx Enamel Nautical Inspired Available in Other Colors
Make your accessories mean more with our unique hand painted belt buckles. This fantastic buckle pulls your look together and a great addition to any look.
• Exceptional quality and design for men and women.
• Embellished with an Anchor inlaid in hand painted enamel.
• Available in a variety of colors, and it will stand out and add a fun focal point.
• Perfect for those shopping for that hard to please person in their life this makes a great gift!
• Uniquely designed - Art on your belt.
Using the buckle as my canvas, I start by free-hand painting the enamel and cures in a hard surface with a smooth high gloss finish. An intricate process that produces a sturdy and flawless look.
• Best Gift For Yourself or Your Loved Ones!
• The Belt Buckle arrives in an elegant box and ready to give as a gift.
-Anchor– Brass metal plated in Antique gold (also available in antique silver mention during checkout) inlaid in hand painted glossy enamel.
Length 3.23 inches, H Size is, 2.24 inches, Weight is 2.82 oz (L 82 mm, H 57 mm, Weight is 80 g)
-fits belt up to 1.5" width snap on leather belt
Product Number: ANCH2ag-BELT15
Other color options available (choose from drop down menu).
BELT STRAP OPTION: (Due to additional weight, you will incur additional shipping charges).
• Add a Belt Strap with your Belt Buckle- Choose the size of your belt strap to go with your belt buckle.
Belt Strap 1-1/2" Wide Oil-tan Black Genuine Full Grain Vintage Leather
Made with snaps for interchanging buckles, Just "snap on" and "snap off". 1.5" wide ready for your Edwardian Renaissance buckle of choice. Size is measured from buckle end to the middle end to the middle hole at the tip end.
Size Available: S 32, M 34, L 36, XL 38
Vintage one piece solid full genuine buffalo oil-tan leather belt strap .Made with snaps for changing buckles, Just "snap on" and "snap off".
For further inquiries on similar styles availability or larger quantity requests, send me a message. Quantity discounts available.
• Uniquely designed
We start by hand painting the enamel and then delicately inlaying the desired embellished piece within the enamel encapsulating it in a hard surfaced resin enamel with a high gloss finish. An intricate process that produces a sturdy and flawless look.
All my items are unique creations and made in my San Francisco studio. Other
I create new designs everyday.
Stop by again soon and check out my new additions!
Thank you for visiting Edwardian Renaissance!